Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年1月25日星期一

♥Happie♥

Hehee~n_n
mummy cum bck lur..yea~
i miz her sooo much~muakz~lolz~\^u^/
i wanna go home ya..hahaz..miz my pinkly bed..my cutex bear bear..
♥ it soo much~^u^
wakaka~Tis Sat gonna attend Rapheal's bday party..haven buy present 4 him ar~aiyaya..
shud I buy wallet 4 him?Boyz..i reali dun understand wad is ur fav stuff..
necklace~sweater~Adidas/Nike/Converse shoes~?whatever~lolz..xD
huuyoo~2mr tt again..sienz ar..hmph..>n<
I'm so lonely ya..haiyoyo~=.="
erm..i heard mummy said she buy a lot of clothes 4 me orh..yeah!^o^
Thx~my pretty mummy~hehex..n_n ♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket