Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2009年12月26日星期六

Moody~>o<

haiz..bad mood..

sobs sobs..sch omoz reopens..i washed my shoes..sch bag..n ironin my uniform..n_n

30th i nid go 2 sch buy books n take my PMR result..haiz..so worry bout my result..>o<

plz giv me gudluck o pray 4 me..thx..my dear frenz~muaCkx~=D

yesterday is X'mas..i went 2 Spring wit my fren..we watched "Alvin n d Chipmunks"..i was vry hapi n felt kinda funi..

we went 2 Gasoline mum mum..we havin set lunch~erm..d price nt really expensive larh~thx Bear Bear chia me eat orh~xD

after watched mv..we took taxi 2 Boulevard..coz i wanna go 5 Sarah~hahaz..xp

i went 2 Converse..i saw a pink shoes..kinda nice..bout RM90..^o^

bear bear hungry ord~he ask me went 2 fud court eat~bt i haven hungry..bt i stil ordered chk chop..i cant ate finish..so Sarah help me go tapau lur..hehex..

Bear ate currychk n doufu..bt i nt really lik it..lolz..=p

after finish our dinner..we go fun fair ply bumper car..pirate ship..i was vry vry sked while d pirate ship flied too fast..make me omoz cry..whaaa~T^T

thx 4 Bear Bear accompany me..tis yr X'mas is an unforgettable day~xD

thx~my fren~n_n

tis is me n Fern..me edit de orh~coz i was too bored..hahaz..XD


♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket