Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2009年12月30日星期三

Stress~T^T

Last nitex..I had a nightmare..I feel afraid..
I dream bout my PMR result get failed all n my frenz(Fern) keep quarrel wif me at Spring..haiz..yb is I thk too much..
I luv my Frenz..i won let her go..plz 4giv me..
We had a lot of memories..3 yrs od..i nvr 4gt..If i make u unhappy..i'm felt sry 2 u..(I'm nt lesbian orh..xD)
alright..it's small case..i promiz i won thk too much od..n_n
haiz..2nitex cant go Spring count down lur..Mummy nt allow me go out..hmph~
nvm..2nitex chat wif frenz lorh..Byron 2day gt go Spring ya..he called me chia him go MBO..tis guy vry rich still nid me chia merh?xp
later bout 2pm wanna go sch lur..aiyaya..y still nid wear uniform de?hahaz..lik standard 1 student..wakaka..childish~=)
dunno Sarah 2nitex gt go count down ma?so sweet larh her..hahaz..^^ ♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket