Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年4月15日星期五

♥15 04 2011 x)♥

♥FRIDAY♥
Day Passed Half Month Dy

Morning college,
Copy my Commerce thingy. =]

Eco
Sorry cha boh,
I didn't hear what you teached today.
I felt sleepy uhh =(

Cola was sick today,
She wanna go rest.
But let Guan Lao Yi scold,
She cry kah face red red.

Math
Teacher on leave today,
I syiok banyak banyak wee =D
I do nothing during 2 periods.
=X

1st Recess,
Go mum mum with yvonne them.
I helped Des Yih bought Koay Tiao Teng,
Celine Aneh kind-hearted.
Speechless zzz

Kap zai kap kah I not enough time eat =S
Grrrr, Wake Up!
=)

BK
It was quite fun today,
I love BK larh haha.
C:

Chinese
Teacher was sick,
She keep cough haha.
Take Care Yarr =]

Commerce
Recycle pig rehearsal at hall,
She was busy busy busy like hell,
Until Sunday Ends.

We discuss about somethings,
Wanna bought for teacher on 16 May 2011.
I slept until bell rang =)

2nd Recess,
My heart yan zhong xin ling shou chuang.
Let T kacau me again,
I don't care at all. =)!

After back from toilet,
Someone told me that si lang Xian Zhi,
Go told JQ got someone syiok him.
WTF, Bastard.

My mood was.....
!@#$%^&*&^%##@!
I don't wanna let him, him, him know.
Why you keh gao gao go told that 3 guys lerh?!
Kaneah Lu!

JEC
Few students only x)
Yvonne help me cut hair,
Just play for fun haha!
Cutting Edge, wait me =]

Tomorrow gonna rock!
oXo x)
See you Readers, Miss Ya.

♥HIM
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket