Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年4月30日星期六

♥30 04 2011 x)♥

Last Day Of April 2011

Morning, woke up early,
Also wake the guy up today.
I'm fucking tired.

Reached Gold Coast,
QS came down picked me back home,
He still wanna continue slept,
Make me shout louder at him.

We need reached Han Chiang at 7:30am,
But we departure from house at 7:32am,
QS Drove super high speed 0.0
We reached Han Chiang around 7:40am.
Weee, Excited.

I saw nobody at canteen,
They all go into hall for rehearsal.
Our dance club gang was sitting at outside,
They was waiting for us,
Paiseh Friends =)

Around 9am,
Started rehearsal,
-Club Can't Handle Me-
They don't let me tie up my hair,
Because Next Monday all girls didn't tie up their hair.

I have 16 poses need to think,
But I just get the 4 poses only.
I have no ideas errr =S
Sad...!

Soom
I didn't saw him today,
I just keep looked at the 'K Yeng Zai'
He is the most Good Dancer in this group.
It's Real!

Take a video for 24 Drums,
Good Luck Guys.
=)!

Final Gathered Time,
Dance club give a kisses for all audience
Cute, I love It So Much!

Yen Ling read a letter posted from Xiao Wei Teacher,
Read until cry 0.0
Sayang her larh♥
給韓江孩子的一封信
給韓江的孩子,

明天中午老師與一群韓江的畢業生在台北聚餐,我們將商討韓江旅台同學會的運作及後續發展。

從 燕玲老師那裡,我知道你們最近都很忙很忙,校內活動一個接一個,過幾天又是五獨中文藝晚
會,在此一跨校合作的活動難免會遇上很多煩雜事,老師也知道有時候 你們很委屈,但,走出韓江你們的一舉一動就代表韓江,無論遇到再大的麻煩都要克制自己的情緒,堅持原則的同時要以禮待人以德服人。

老師知道這次的晚會韓江師生都很忙也知道你們可能會面對很多的委屈,但是我們要以主人的身份招待客人,來者是客一切以客為尊,如果在場遇到座位不夠的話,老師建議你們主動讓位,坐樓梯間都沒關係,讓大家見識韓江的孩子都是有禮貌有能力的,韓江的孩子一定要團結面對一切。

老 師知道這封簡短的信僅有演出者有機會看到,老師希望能夠透過你們在坐的各位傳達
老師的心聲給每個同學,讓大家知道韓江的孩子一定要以禮待人、一定要當個專 業的演出者、觀眾、工作人員,盡力為晚會做到最好!老師雖然不能很實質地與你們一起面對,但精神上永遠支持你們。韓江的師長永遠與你們同在。

好好加油!老師以你們為榮。

在遠方為你們祝福的
曉薇老師

Around 12,
Walked back to von's grandma house,
Rest & Bath,
Then walked to bus stop met Luo Yu.

1st Avenue C:
Old Town For Our Lunch


I was out of money =(
Bought Tight, Fake Eyelashes, Hair Accessories, Bla Bla Bla.
They go watched 3D Movie!
But I didn't watched it,
Shopping Time!
But Celine was Alone uhh =[

Meet Danson at The Rooms there,
Meet Xiao Di Di at 1st Avenue's escalator,
Meet Elmo at Brewball there,
EXCEPT YOU!
Moody me...Miss You Q!

Around 6pm,
Hui Gor Gor them came fetched me back home.


I was busy to Nail Polishing,
-Black In Colour-
Rock like Lonnie hee :P

Nite Nite x)
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket