Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年5月27日星期五

♥27 05 2011 x)♥

My Blog is Fulled of ''Spider Web''
Dust Due to my Busyness =(

A Pressure Exam Weeks
Make me felt stress!

Exam Finally Finished Today!
Where can I supposed to go?!
KL or Kuching ?!
Mummy, you really make me so angry,
I don't wanna quarrel with you only!

I miss my buddies =(
(Angel, Bernice, Albee, Elaine)
How can less of me one ?!

A handsome guy fetched me home today,
Awwww!
He was really Handsome,
I felt shy when he was sitting beside me.
His ''Mei Li'' Wu Fa Zu Dang =D
OMG!

My Plan-
1) Rebornding Hair
2) Converse Shoes
3) I-phone
4) Liese
Money =(...

I keep hear a song recently
B2st-Fiction
A damn nice song x)

''CQ Curtain Boutique''
How can you use to be your shop name one?!
Speechless

2 weeks to forget him
I sure can do it!
Goodbye boy =)
I'll envy both of you sometimes.

I can't stop thinking of you!
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket