Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年5月28日星期六

♥29 05 2011 x)♥

Sick like hell ToT
Medicine Then Sleep , Sleep Then Medicine
What's A Fucking Day?!

Last Night,
They Celebrated Angel & Eric's Birthday.
(Except Me)
Actually I wanna used skype to celebrated with them one,
But that place didn't have WIFI,
What A Suck Restaurant?!
SAD!

They enjoyed their fun,
I had been long time didn't siao with them dy.
Miss You Guys!
I WANT GO TO KUCHING =(...

I saw their D-Cup Cake,
Quite funny, and sweet!
Both of them must be very happy, weee! =D
Anyways, Happy Belated Birthday Larh!
My dear friends♥ x)

Phoned mummy,
!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!
Cut her phone again.

I Hate My Sucks Life
Emo-ing...
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket