Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年5月30日星期一

♥31 05 2011 x)♥

2011 Of MAY Gonna Ends

I have spent in the disease
I hate Sickness =(!
One day worst then one day
Cough, Running Nose, Sore Throat
God Dammit!


I was like a patient stay at the house
Argh!
Please recover quickly uhh =(...
Actually,
I had planed to hang out with friends y
esterday,
But they suddenly changed place,
I was...SPEECHLESS =)
Enjoyed your fun, hee.

They called me go Hospital or Clinic see Doctor,
I don't want, at home sleep whole day better.
I hate Medicine!

Last Night,
Out with my darling x)
STEAMBOAT
I think I'll die faster dy =p
Both of us keep taking photo

Weee!

A guy keep find me recently,
Who are you actually huh?!
Can you don't disturb me?! =)
Thank You!

谢谢你让我忘记了你
慢慢地, 你会走出我心里.
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket