Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年7月16日星期六

♥160711 x)♥

Saturday ♥
Half Day School Outing Activity
Bored , no interest at all.

Chlorophyll and Goat Milk was important to me
But I didn't bought it. =)

Let's see some Picture

Hooi , Celine


Melis , Celine , Shorty


Our Bus 3366
Will upload more photo soon =)

Back home bath , eat , rest.
Then
Bay Garden to Shorty's house.

Sunshine with hesl ~Le iIc2C
Eat , Shopping , Talks.

Airport to fetched her lovely daddy,
Envy , I miss my parents.

Home
Photo , Music , Talks , Play.
Relax =)

Pictures I Damn Love It ♥

Love My Friend =)

Night , Queensbay.
YE Sales , Shopping! ♥


Shorty , Mine
Bought our Lovely Clocks From Sher Rynn
-Phor Tay-

Sushi King for our Dinner
Yummy! ♥

Then Home,
Thanks to Shorty's Daddy Mummy.
=)

Watched ASQ 2011
Congratz To Geraldine =)

Bon Odori =(!
I want go NEXT YEAR.

Fighting for tomorrow!
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket