Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年6月4日星期六

♥04 06 2011 x)♥

Lonely, I'm Ms.Lonely,
I've nobody for my own.
This song suit me :)

I'm walking thought the street alone today,
No feelings, just feel my heart very cold.
Friends Is Really Important To Me :)
Babies, I really need your accompany.

Walked Walked Walked,
I saw many many many CoupleSsss Today,
Ough! Broken Heart!
I Hate My Life Sucks :)

Babies went k-box today,
I wanna joined them even I'm now at Penang,
I miss their voices, their louder sound, their smile :)
Really, I say the truth.

They was sang a song for Elaine,
Fish Leong-Fen Shou Kuai Le
Make her cried miserable,
Even though I didn't beside her,
But I had send a song was sang by me for her.
Wished her won't get hurt and cried anymore :)
Baby Moo, Cheer up.
We always be with you

Remember, we are sister forever!

I saw many things today,
Also bought a lot things,
Must treat myself good sometimes :)
Hope my body will recover soon!
Celine want ROCKS!♥


Today wear GREEN Tee out,
Took photo with my little GREEN dinosaur,
My mood also GREEN in colour.

GO GREEN, SAVE EARTH!
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket