Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年2月18日星期五

♥19 02 2011♥

♥Saturday♥ ◕‿◕

Woke up today,
Didn't received his msg,
I felt so Disappointed =(

Celine
Last Night,
Just because of a simple reason. =)!
[This is the 1st time he find me]

Reached School
Shorty go find X,
So I just be alone. =)
Hear B2st & GD/Top's Songs,
Syiok Dao I wanna dance at the corridor ==!
I wanna Learn Those Nice Song geh lyrics soon x)

Class
Do nothing,
Play, Fun, Laugh.
That's All =)!

Hall
Seminar Again,
ISH!
The lecturer called us memorize all the
Words, Number, Picture
And Talk Rubbish,
Today mia things I heard 3rd times dy.
Almost same as Jan geh.

Co-C
I'm the most earlier reached studio one,
Guai Student XD
Less friends over there,
I just keep quiet for whole period.
I don't dare face him,
But I Tou Tou Kap him. x)

Dance Dance Dance,
Kathy keep called my group Dancing.
Make me more Hot!
Keep do Fan Gen Dou,
I was so tl tl tl.

But I saw He Dance Lucifer Again,
Really eng tao Dao 0.0
I jie shou bu dao XD
我就是喜欢静静地站在原地看你热歌热舞
=)!

Then Duty,
I mop whole studio with Akiko,
Damn Tired!
I go carry water,
When wanna upstairs,
I met Him,
Because He also wanna go took water.
I no hiu him, he also no hiu me x)
Heart-Broken Nia =S

I Mop my floor, He Wipe his Mirror.
Until 12:15pm


When Times Up,
I wanna back dy,
But still need carry the stupid Pail!
He still don't wanna helped me,
You're really X Gentleman!
Make me soooo Disappointed =(

Today,
I felt A bit Happy, A Bit Sad. =]
Happy,
Because I get more time together with him.
Sad,
Because He treat me so cool, X gentleman.

That Han Chiang Life Photo Album in Fb,
Me & Him together took mia Photo,
Received A lot of Like!
OMG!!!
Please Stopped Click Like!
I don't wanna let him saw it!

That's All
If you Were A Cactus, I'd Endure All The Pain Just To Hug You
假如你是一个仙人掌, 我愿意忍受所有的痛来抱着你
I This Sentences So Much!
=)!
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket