Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年2月10日星期四

♥初八 x)♥

My Is Broken
I just realize that you're really Keong Kan =)!

Today Morning,
He reached early,
Saw me pun Didn't Say HI.
My Fire Is Coming.
Boom Boom Boom!!!

Can't Stand,
I hate this kind of sucks Feelings.
Go sleep until 7:20am
=)

Woke up,
Mood turn better,
Tapi still a bit Down.
I keep thinking thinking thinking.
Why he treat me so COOL?!

Recess,
Din Saw him pun.
Why always stay in the Classroom?!
You make me very very very TL.

Tiao Tii walk out when 2nd Recess Time,
Scan scan scan.
His Motion pun see boh tiok,
My Heart Really Piang Piang Piang.
='(

After Finish School,
Wait him for so long,
But I damn disappointed.
Go Aim his class just realize that he at JEC.
=)

Back Home,
I'm Down.
Cry Cry Cry!

I miss him badly.
______________________________________________

My Mood ♥♥♥
Monday Syiok Kah Beh Pang Jiu

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Down Kah Me Cry

You Really Make Me Ki Siao!

Tonight,
Pray For [Sky God] =)
I'm not going to sleep for whole night.

有时感动满满 因为爱你满满
你懂得让我释怀 并肩一起看海
再多的失望 比不上这对白
我的生命因为你满满

♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket