Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年11月28日星期日

Çε£îиε♥
What does me thinking about?
Am I look a bit EMO?

Well.
I enjoy my single life.x)
Although it would be bored in my life.
but,
I know I have my lovely family and my machi buddy.
That's ENOUGH.

Am I thinking Right?
I hope so.=)
I will think more positive.
Hope can cover--->negative.

Should I find it?!
or just keep a simply life?!
How should I do.
It is unfair.
But,
I also cant change anything.

Hope,
I would change different in my life.
It was 2 years ago I didn't in relationship.=)
*Woots*

Wish...
I can find my dream boy. x)
I hope this really is my Mr.Right.
Haha!
*Joking*

I know it will not happen in my sucks life.
Right?
Because.
I'm not pretty.
I'm not cute.
I just have a sound like doll.
BAD
My prince.
Where are you?
Haha!

I don't care at all seriously.
*hehe*
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket