Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年11月28日星期日

♥ Çε£îиε's Dяeamlaиd♥

Last nite,
I dream about him.♥
In my dream,
There was four idol.
They want to stay with me together.
I know it just a short time.
It is kind of miracle!

I was so happy!
Because my dream may came true.
Especially Him.

I had a lot of Fun with them.
I love it.
Muackx.=)

I skip to say what will happened in my Dream.
Because it is SECRET. x)
This is only for me.

This is the real.
When you are missing some one.
You will dream about him/her.
Just like me. XD

When I woke up.
I felt Disappointed. X(
Because,
It is just a simple dream.

Sobs. It's just a DREAM!
*Damn*
But,
I'm Happy.
Thanks for dreaming you. :D
I♥U
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket