Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年11月30日星期二

♥ Shoppîиg♥

I'm tired today.
I woke up early in the morning.
Because,
My aunty want came find me.
Haha!It was suprised. x)

I appetite this morning.
All of delicious food put at the table.
But,
I feel dislike it.


Around 11am,

They had arrived.
Hehee.=]

It saw a cute baby-Qi Ming.XD

He was still know who I am.
I was amazed.

He is just a 3 years old baby boy.
How did him still remember me?
Seriously,
Celine is happy.=D

They came to watched Astro.
Haha!

It's too funny.
After that,
My aunty called me go shopping.
She wants bought some clothes for me.


So,
I just followed them.

We must had our lunch first,
so I should EAT!
Nevermind.
I eat.=X

After finish bathing,
I had my lunch.=]

Hmmm,
It was not bad at all.
I like the food cooked by Grandma so.=)

Around 1pm,
We hanging out.
The first place we had go is Prangin Mall.
I just went there on Sunday.x)

By the way,
I just followed.

The second place is Komtar.
Because Prangin's Popular move to Komtar.
So we should went there.
The weather is damn hot.
I really can't stand.

But I had bought a drink.
It is Vanilla Pearl Milk Tea.
That is my favorite drinks!

After we reached Popular.
I saw a cute Cow bottle.

It is so cute.
I want to buy it!
But,
It just has 1 colour.
I like pink more than blue.
Haha.x)

Haiz.
I was really regret.
Why that day I did not saw the cute bottle?
And a cute Computer accessory?

May be I was too rush that day.=)

It doesn't matter,
I will go again.

*Weeee*

The third place we had go is 1st Avenue.
It is a new shopping mall
.
The air conditioner is so cool.
There was just a little bit shop.
Because The seller haven't start their business.

*Woots*
Around 4pm,
We went back.
I want back home originally,
But my aunty asked me whether want came her house?
My answer is YES.=]

I felt sorry to Grandma & Granpa.x(
Because I didn't accompany them this few days.
Sorry!
I will stay a home properly.=)
I promise,
I wont neglect you guys.

I went back home a while.
And go out again.=]
I went to Vyn's house.
I play Fb,Blogger,XDO.
I was fight XDO with two younger brother.=)
But,
I lose twice.><" Then we had our dinner. It was too yummy. *Hehee*

Then we went Queens.
I felt bored.
Because I had went there 2 times a week.
Haha!
I was take care a baby boy.
He looks like me so much.
He likes to followed me.
It will make me felt lovely.
But,
Tired.x)

I went to saw a magic show.
It was FAKE.
*haha*
Brother buy a magic stuff around RM80
It was expensive.=D

Around 10 something,
We went BJ court to fetch Eric.
He look cool.
Haha!
Then,
Aunty picked me home.

Finally,
Today is really Song!:D

Tomorrow should wake up early.
Gurney,
I'm coming!XD

I can sleep early tonight.
Hehee.
Nitex Nitex

♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket