Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年11月13日星期六

♥Let's Rock it♥

I changed a lot~x)
I had change my favourite Idol~
From Taiwanese change to Korean~
I like to listen Korea Song~
I like Korea Idol~
I like SHINee~
Ft.Island~
SHINee is the most I like~
especially Tae Min~
He is Cute~
He changed a lot of Hairstyle in SHINee's MV~
It's damn Cool~
And the 2nd Korea Group is Ft.Island~
I like Lee Hong Ki~
He is the most handsome and cute~x)
Actually..I found him in a Korea Movie~
[原来是美男]
Nice~=D
Good Introduce~XD
Now~I'm watching a movie~
called[爱无限]~
The hero was willber Pan~
And the heroin was A manglish~
haha!
Nice to watch it~=)


♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket