Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年11月28日星期日

♥εиglîsh♥

I want to learn good “English”.
My English is not good at all.
I am worry about next year.
I scare about new classmate.
Their english should be very GOOD.

Argh!!!
How should I do?
I am regret about last time.
Why should I give up to learn English?!
Daddy help me find the most Good tuition centre in Penang.
But I does not care at all.

Now.
I will try to write English.
Talk English.
By my side,
It was too difficult.

I don't want to write broken English anymore.
Also don't want to speak broken English.
It too BAD
for me.

Finally.
I will try my BEST.
I will learn English words in Dictionary.
I will watch English movie.
I will listen to English Song.

English is very Important for us.
In our future,
We will use English to communicate with each other.
When we went to Interview.
We should speak fluent English.

Argh!It is bad to me. =[
By the way,
I will try my best.
I will learn harder. X)

Please blessing for me.
Thank You.=)


♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket