Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月1日星期三

♥ Shoppîиg-ing♥

Today,I really very tired.
My whole body have no energy.
But,
I still need woke up early.=(
ARGH
My body pain.

I went to Gurney.
I not really have shopping mood today.
Gosh!
May be I felt tired.
Because I was holed a baby boy for 2 days.

We want eat Baskin Robins.
But Gurney did not have.
So,
We just went KCB Tradisional Ice-Cream house.
I choosed Vanilla Ice-Cream.
Yesterday I drunk Vanilla Pearl Milk Tea.
Today I ate vanilla Ice-Cream.
I really love Vanilla so much. x)
And I am going buy Roti Boy for my grandma & Grandpa.=]

After that,
I went Tesco.
On the way to Tesco,
We took some photo.x)


And I used Iphone to sms.
It make me headache.
Haiz!
I cant make anythings in the car.
Because I will feel want to vomit.><" After reached Tesco, I stay in the car for a rest. 5 minutes later, I am go in to Tesco.

It is great.
I feel more better.=D
Going to Popular find something.=)

I want to eat McD.
I missed my McDshaker a lot.
But,
I did not buy.
Haha

Finally,
I went home around 5 something.
Wow!
I really damn tired. x(
I will sleep early tonight.=]
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket