Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年1月5日星期三

♥5 Jan 2011♥

Today,
My school van reached my house at 6am. x)
Go into the van,
Hear Like A G6,
Make Me so high in the morning. XD

My Breakfast,
Mum Egg again.
Thanks Grandma prepared for me ^______^♥

Then,
Reached School.
Niame ar,
Two Days Dy,
My classroom's Door didn't open eh.
We wanna wait for so long.
Si Bang Ka Li!!!
Can You Open Early ?! ='(

8:00am
JEC
Our C21 Student at class PA eh,
All no have our name in the name list.
Sucks!!!
Gary had been maked mistaken.

Then,
Go to the office find teacher.
10 minutes ago,
Settle XD

Teacher call me go to class IC,
OMG!!!
It's counted as high level eh wor.
My English level where got so good ?!
Plus I haven't learn basic before.
Sure Boh Teacher ?!

Actually my name show in class IC's name list
Haiz!!! WTF!!!
Whatever larh.
Hope I would not fall down the level next year.
Good Luck! =)!

Sienz lorh The Math Class,
Fortunately only spend 1 lesson nia lur.
Abo I'll siao. =p
The China teacher always asking question.
Damn... ><"

Go to the hall,
Seminar of discipline.
Tired me.
Hear The Ah Pek Said That Rules.
Duhh!!!

Now,
I am thinking
Should I choose The Dance Club for my co-curriculum?
I worry about the Dance Club always practice after school.
I have no transport back home.
So...How Should I Do ?!
Any Suggest ?!

Bye Readers x)
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket