Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年1月22日星期六

♥Sunday x)♥

This Morning,
I sms HIM ady. x)
He also replied my msg. =)
I just felt happy at all.

First time we chat,
He thought I am Thai Student. x(
JQ...I born at Penang kay. =)!
We are same!

He call me send a photo for him,
Then I just send it.
My heart almost burst out.

I kap you everyday,
Every recess time,
You also don't know who I am ?!
You really hurt me a lot.
I hope after you saw my photo
Then you'll know who am I. =]

Wish me Good Luck =)
_______________________________________

He know me Finally x)
Happie me XD
JQ Thanks! =]

I Miss You
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket