Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2011年1月9日星期日

♥9 Jan 2011♥

I Love Sunday Ya ^______^♥
Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy♥
Muahahaha♥

I don't want go school ToT
Sad Sad ><"
The most subject I dislike is Eco.
I Don't UNDERSTAND what the teacher said at all.
FML =X

I miss my friends.
Play With Them.
Suan Siao Them.
Sing K With Them.
Shout In The Room Together. XD
Babies...I really miss you guys. =)

I want Holiday!!!
Quick Quick Quick!!!
I wanna buy flight ticket.
And go see you ^^
Haha =D

At Kch miss Pg,
Now at Pg miss Kch.
Shit Larh!!! =p

Mummy argh...
When did you come back huh ?!
I am fucking miss you larh...
Muackx Muakz Mummy =]

Tomorrow Study Again!
Sienz nia ma =p
But I will try my Best.

Bye Readers =)!
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket