Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月12日星期日

♥12/12/2010♥

Tomorrow Gonna Do...=]
Take My White Blouse & Bank In. x)
Hopefully the seller have done it her job.
ARGH!!!
Wake early again. =(
Last Nite,
I was fall asleep around 6am.
Hard To sleep well last night.
When I wanna fall sleep,
I was frightened.><"
Because my 99 had a loud snagging.
Oh My Goodness!!!
I really cant sleep anymore.
Today, I felt I was abnormal.

My mood turn a bit Bad.
My leg have no strength.
And I did not eat anything.
Until 3 something, Grandma called me eat a bit. =]
Lazy Lazy Lazy
Boring Boring Boring
I was Blame.
Haha
My mouse also sucks!
Weird+Lame
It don't wanna hear my contro
l.
Damn
Last Nite, I was Took Photo By Myself.=]
I just upload 1 in FB. x)
Now upload more at this way =)

My Leng Pic Below♥
If Let You VOMIT...Sorry x)

I Have Just Upload This Few Photo.=)
Other one Don't Let You See.
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket