Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月6日星期一

♥7/12/2010♥

Left 12 days.x)

I must study hard.
But I am Lazy. x(
I want learn Dictionary.
But I cant control my eyes.=X
It keeps watching the other site. =(
Tomorrow,
I Need do something.

1st..

I will Drink my Canifonia Drinks.

Long time I didn't drink it.D:
2nd..
I will read The words in Dic That I haven't know.

Hope I can memory all The new words. :)
3nd..
I want buy my Diamond Watch.
My old one had spoiled.=(
4th..

I want buy my Skin Facial Shampoo.
Actually,isn't shampoo.=D
Done :D

Tomorrow,
Aunty Joanne will pick all my School Things to my House.
*Weee*


The postman will post my *Donut* for me.
*Woots*

Hope I can Get it Tomorrow

♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket