Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月14日星期二

♥Nice Day♥

Lately In The AFTERNOON,
Kor Was Wake Me Up.
GRRR~><"
He Is Noisy Lur...=.=!
When I Was Ignore Him,
He Used My Pillow Fight With Me Lightly.
Crazy Haha XD

Today,
Not Going Where. =]
*Weeee*
I Have Just Went To Bank. x)
I Have Bank In Finally. v(^o^)v
Yea!!!

Then Went May Bank. =)
Someone wanna pay secret stuff. :P
Then...HOME!

Today,
My Stomach Turn Good. ^0<
Happy Happie Heee

Date me when I'm alone
Hug me when I'm feel cold
Message me when I'm boring
I'm waiting you to date me, hug me & message me!=]

Do You Agree?!
This Sentences Look Nice :)
A Girl Who Was Waiting A Guy
Then She will type this words to present her heart.
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket