Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月8日星期三

♥Hospital+Queens♥

Last night, I was fall asleep around 5 something.
Today I have just slept 6 hours. x)
Sms with Bernice.
I'm so talkative.
Bad Habit. ><"
I will change soon.=)
Haha!

Skip...

I went Hospital saw my gor.
Haiz!
He is damn pity.
Stay in ICU.
Dangerous. =X
Hope you will recover soon. x)

Then chat with Stupid gor.
Aiks!
He was slept and stay at Hospital 5 more days already.
He must get more rest ler. x(

When I going to ICU,
I was damn scared.
Anyways,
It is nothing happened. =]
Gor is sleeping.
He needs REST.

Then,
go eat.
I was hungry.
Gastric T^T
Should I go Hospital check check?!
*Worried*

After Eating,
Went Queens again.
Bored.

I need buy my Dictionary.
If not, I will not going there.
Went Broders,
The Dic not suits me.

Went Popular,
Err..
Ok lur.. x)
Oxford--->Good! =]
RM80
Pay It,
Done. ^^

Then shopping.
Weee.
Find my New Year Blouse. x)
But I didn't bought anything today. =(

I saw a Barbie Kingdom Stage over the Hall.
Quite Nice. =D
Then went to watch shop, Topshop, Forever 21.
Just see didn't bought it.
*Heheee*

Around 8 something,
Back Home.
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket