Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月4日星期六

♥B's Bday♥

Today-4/12/2010
is my best friend---Bernice's Birthday.

Haha!

But,

I cant hang out with her Today.
Because I am no staying at Kuching.

I felt Sorry To you.

Well,
We had helped her celebrated at last last month.
A guy who was bought her A Penguin Bday Cake

The cake is below


I think she is really get enough.x)
*Weee*

In our gang,
She is the most

Younger
Prettier

Crazier

...

Haha!

I had a lot of memories with her.x)

It is just

CELINE & BERNICE





Finally,
I wish our FRIENDSHIP can be forever.=)
Bernice will receive a lot of Present.
That All's

*Muakz+Hug Hug*

♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket