Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月6日星期一

♥Hubby---Kim Hyun Joong♥

Haiz!

Yesterday Kim Hyun Joong went Pavillion.

ARGH...!!!

I was so Regret!

*Sobs Sobs*

Damn It

I wanna see Him. X(

Mummy also didn’t told me before.=(

I was very Upset & Regret. T^T

Until Today I woke up at this afternoon.

And read The News Paper.

*GOSH*

Is Him---> Kim Hyun Joong from SS501

Have an Event (The Body Shop)

At Pavillion

Aiks! I missed It!

He is so Handsome.=D

Looks kinda like a Prince. XD

Hehee.x)

Lolz.

But,I Had missed the chance.><”

NeverMind~Anyway~

Welcome To Malaysia ya!

Kim Hyun Joong,

See You Next Time Ya.

[]

♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket