Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月10日星期五

A simple boring day. x)

Do Nothing.
Wake Up
Eat
Bath
TV
On9
That's my Sucks life. =]

Erm,
I am Lazy To Blogging. x(
Friends also seldom update Blog.
*Sienz*

Let me find some job Do.
Shopping?!
No Way!
My leg pain. =[

Reading?!
Oh No.
My eyes will automatic close itself.

Online?!
Hrmm..Ok Lur..=)
But boring also.

Eating?!
Aiks..Mai Larh..On Diet better. x)
Bye Bye Food.

Gossip?!
My Friends Not At Here.
*Damn*

Red Box or Neway?!
No Kaki lerh. x(
Sing alone also bored.

Mummy Mummy.
Can you come back quickly?!
I miss you a lot.
*Heeee*
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket