Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月3日星期五

♥Spend $♥

Today,
I went my school again.
Going bought my

school uniform(x2)
*Yucks~It looks ugly*
I really dislike.><"
I was amazed!
Because, My white blouse is S size.x)
And my green skirt is size26'.
I think I should keep fit.=x
I also bought sport Tee is S
size.
It is apple green in colour.
*Nice*
Haha!
Do you think I am really slim so?!

*Kidding*
And bought a long sport pant.
*Yeeyurr*
It is deep blue in colour.
Haiz!
I dislike it.=(
Then,turn to bought my exercise books.=D

1.小楷簿
2.单线簿
3.长型单线簿
4.作文簿
5.Report File

6.Foolscape
DONE

Total-RM186.70

This receipt below

(Haven't add the text book$)

I need calculate this two days I was spend how mu
ch?!
*Nervous*
RM264+RM20+RM344=RM628--->Register+School Fees
RM628+RM186=RM814--->School Uniform+Sport Blouse/Pant
+RM133--->My new year clothes
Total:RM947
Oh my goodness!

Mummy~
We should earn more money for our future.x)
Because,
I was spent around RM950 in this two days.
Regret to study in HCHS
Haha!
But it is okay=)
♥Thanks a lot♥


♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket