Photobucket Çε£îиε Bαby's Dαîяy Photobucket

2010年12月10日星期五

♥A Hard Gift♥


Nice Nice Nice?! =D
Which one look Nicer?!
Please give me comment lerh=D
I will buy it soon.
Yesh!

Now..
Grandma said,
I need save my money.
Because School almost reopens,
so...
Celine do not waste money. x)

I am gonna buy:
Textbooks =[
Leng Clothes =]
Bags x)
Phone ^o^
ARGH!!!
I need wait... =(

Ok lur..
Grandma & Mummy promise me before.
They will buy anything for me.=]
*I hope so lur*

This month I was waste a lot money.
Sorry =(
All money is use for school.
Aduh...!!!
If not, I'll not lost my money. =X
♥Welcome Leave Your Message♥

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket